It could be 5X revenues, or 5X profit, or 5X valuation depending on your business and goals. In this group, we work together to help build businesses that are exceptional now, instead of 20 years later.
- Has helped created some of the “Fastest Growing Companies” in the USA, and it can help you do the same.
- This book is designed to help accelerate revenues and profits 5X and more, ASAP. What is ASAP? Typically 1-to-5 years. If your business has revenue potential of $500,000 to $50 million, then this book gives you an effective process for designing your business at 5X your current revenues, and what that would look like.
- You also get to see what others have done, and how to increase your net worth $3MillionMore, while accelerating your business.
5X Entrepreneur Series
- 5X Entrepreneur Series is a unique six-week training and consulting program to help local area businesses accelerate profitable and sustainable growth of $300,000 to $50 million+ each. Includes 15 hours of training, and three hours individual acceleration consulting. The goal is to help higher-potential business leaders, increase revenues 5X, typically over two-to-three years, and profits 20X, or more. Next 5XE Series starts Oct 2018.
Sponsored and funded by:
- 2017 5XE Series Results
- 20 businesses with $156 million Accelerated Revenue Goals,or an average of $7.8 million.
- Total revenue goals +787%, total staffing +138%
Corey Hansen, MScOD
The founder of Hot100Business, Corey has worked with thousands of business leaders to accelerate profitable and sustainable revenue growth. A growing number have made it to prestigious “fastest-growing” lists, such as the Inc 500/5000, the SBA Small Business of the Year, the Business Journal Hot 100 and many others. One of his most successful clients, PopCap Games, went from startup to selling to Electronic Arts for $1.3 billion.
Corey’s goal is to help business leaders get upwards of 10-20 years ahead of their competition. He is co-author of the book, “Best Practices of High Performance Entrepreneurs” along with Russ and Roger Allred. (2006-2017). In addition, Corey has been featured in articles in Inc. Magazine and Go Magazine. Corey and his team are higher-performance advisors and investors, who work with the high-performance businesses in the Pacific Northwest.